已更新 2010年7月13日 下午4:49
|F-18 Sodium Fluoride PET Imaging Webinar|
Are you a physician or technologist who performs and/or interprets sodium fluoride (NaF) PET/CT scans?
If so, this complimentary webinar is for you. Gary T. Smith, MD will take you through indications, acquisition and processing protocols, radiation exposure, interpretative criteria and pitfalls, and important reporting results related to these important PET/CT scans.
No CE credit is available for the webinar; however the online version includes CE and will be available within 24 hours.
- Discuss indications
- Review acquisition and processing protocols for optimization of imaging data
- Explain radiation exposure and implement techniques to reduce it
- Review interpretative criteria
- Recognize potential pitfalls in interpretation
- Optimize reporting of results
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Time: 3:00 EDT
About the Presenter:
Gary T. Smith, MD Gary T. Smith, MD is a Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. In addition to an active lecture schedule, Dr. Smith has contributed to more than 13 publications (books and book chapters), 37 peer reviewed publications (journals), and 136 peer reviewed abstracts.